ABBA is a Women’s Resource Center that opens its doors to men and women whose lives have been changed due to an unplanned pregnancy. Last year, ABBA was able to assist many women with pregnancy testing, limited obstetric ultrasound, limited STI/STD testing, educational programs, sexual integrity programs, mentoring, and restoration programs. Many lives have been changed because women were empowered to choose life.
- The walk is only two miles, so you can bring the whole family!
- Come rain or shine
- Free T-shirt for pledge received
- Walk on your own if you can’t join us
- Register online, by mail, by phone or with your group leader
- If you can’t walk, you can give to the event online at abbaportland.org/donate